Access Services Department
The Access Services Department at the UGA Libraries includes Circulation, Course Reserves, Document Delivery, and Shelving at the Main and Science Libraries, as well as the Media Desk in the Main Library, the Makerspace in the Science Library, and the UGA Libraries' off-site Repository.
Please check out the following important links:
- Borrowing - summary of borrowing privileges afforded each type of borrower at the UGA Libraries.
- Call Numbers Explained - a short guide to reading Library of Congress call numbers.
- Floor Directory - a list of call numbers at the Main and Science Libraries by floor and subject area.
- GIL Express - GIL Express is a resource sharing initiative that allows students, faculty and staff access to all eligible circulating material at all USG libraries.
- GIL Express Website - visit the GIL Express website for more information on this service.
- Hours - please visit this page for the hours of the Main and Science Libraries.
- Online Forms - listing of online forms for the Access Services Department.
- Reserves - Reserve collections of the Main and Science Libraries provide limited circulation of books and other materials to support University teaching activities.
- Security - ensures a pleasant and productive environment for study and research for all users.
- Services - listing of popular services offered by the Access Services Department.
- Universal Catalog - search the statewide catalog and make GIL Express requests.
|Viki Timian, Department Head||Access Services - Main Library||Access Services - Science Library|
|Access Services Department||Phone: (706) 542-3256||Phone: (706) 542-4535|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone: (706) 542-3256||Mailing Address:||Mailing Address:|
|Access Services Department||Access Services Department|
|University of Georgia Libraries||University of Georgia Libraries|
|Main Library||Science Library|
|Athens, GA 30602-1641||Athens, GA 30602-7412|