There are 5 guest workstations in the Reference area. Please note the following computer access policies:
- Passwords are assigned at the Security Information Desk on the first floor of the Main Library.
- Each patron must show a valid, government-issued I.D. in order to receive a password. Examples of a valid, government-issued I.D. include: driver's license, passport, etc. Patrons without a valid ID who need computer access for research purposes are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a limit of 2 passwords per day per patron, regardless of the amount of time used with each password.
- A patron may only get 1 password at any given time.
- Once a password is activated, the 90 minute session begins and it ends when either time runs out or the user logs off. The password is no longer valid afterwards.
- The computers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
In addition, all users must abide by the University's Policies on the Use of Computers.
If you have questions about these workstations, please contact: