Finding Aid for Georgia Center for Continuing Education Library Papers, 1957-2004 (UGA 04-007)
Record Group 5:5
Scope and Contents:
As part of its continuing education mission, a library for research, conference support and recreation for guests was designed into the original 1953 proposal for the Georgia Center for Continuing Education. In 1957 it became a branch of the University of Georgia Libraries, jointly funded by the Center and the Libraries. The library was closed in 2004. The annual reports in this collection, complemented by publications, brochures and photographs, document its 47 year life.
- Clippings, handouts & photographs
- Ga Center Library - 1985-2003, Location 2nd floor [photographs & handout]
- Annual reports, 1957 - June 1980
- Annual reports, July 1980 - June 2002
- Closing documents, 2004
- "Library Intelligence" newletter, 1991 - 1994
- Policies 
Processed by Steven Brown.