In a good faith attempt to comply with accessibility guidelines,
this website provides additional access points that may require
• All still images and graphical elements have been supplied
with ‘alt’ tags.
• All links on the pages may be accessed via keyboard only if that
is desired. The mouse is not crucial to use of this web site.
• The demonstration pages have been designed to accommodate descriptive
links without upsetting their look and feel. A graphical element
with an alt tag defines the transcript for the demonstrations.
• All the captions in the demonstrations have been dubbed.
Fonts are scalable using a web browser’s text size manipulator.
• Color choices have been made to enhance contrast wherever necessary.
When checked against an accessibility checker such as WebXACT,
some warnings still arise. This may be because elements that are
expected to obstruct accessibility are simply used for layout purposes.
This is the case where tables have been used as containers for
textual information. It was not possible to dodge the alerts in
WebXACT since they are designed to see the element and not parse
its meaning within the context of the web page.